domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

A veces no soy yo.







Recently I found my-self in a incontrolable situation, a rush of emotions and identity which was no longer in me, however, the situation around me transported me back at least 15 years in the past, and made me be who I was, or maybe just feel how I was. I did not like this expirience at all, I felt force to behave as it was expected, I felt trap in a past which is no longer part of my reality, some clouds of childhood. The funny part comes when I suddently managed to understand the rol of all of us. At that point I tryed to brake through it, I'm no longer the shy girl who keeps her self appart. I'm not sure if it worked. Somehow I remember being very arrogant and still the same porpouse, delimitating another cloud around me.


Anyways, things are changing, and those are good news.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario