miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

------





I have never been able, really, to figure out where my life begins and where it ends, I have never never been able to figure it all out, what’s all about, what all means, so when I began now to put all this rolls of film together, to string them together, the first idea was to keep them chronological, but then I gave up and I just began  splicing them together by chance, the way I found them on the shelf. Because I really don’t know where any piece of my life really belongs, so let it be, let it go, just by pure chance, disorder, there’s is some coherence some kind of order in it, order of its own, we can do not really understand them, same as I never understood life around me, the real life, as they say, or the real people, I never understood them, I still do not understand them, and I do not really want to understand them.

Jonas Mekas, As I was Moving Ahead, Occasionally I saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario