jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Javier and Adela, mum and dad, are going out to Roses (precious place in the north of Catalunya) for the weekend, they are celebrating their 25 years of being married.

One hour ago I was having some sun in the garden, they were and still are, hehe, working on something in the other side of it, close to the pool, when someone rang the bell.
Mail, a package. Adela opens the door, takes the box and left it just in the entrance. She goes down stairs and keeps working together with Javier.

One hour later I realized that no one has opened the box. It's my turn to act :D

_ Hey, is someone going to open the package ? Aren't you guys curious about grandma's present ?

(from the very first begening that I saw it was a box from "El Corte Ingles" I knew that was from my father's mother).

_ Go ahead (while working)!

I go upstairs, take a sissors, open the Corte Ingles Box.
Actually is a really nice present !
I go downstairs:

_Don't u wanna know what is it ?

He stops and looks at me - What ?
She turns around and says - You are bad !! You opened it?

_ heeeey, I had his permission. Btw, is a teddy bear.

_ Really ?

_ NO.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario